Sunday, January 23, 2005

My first blog post?

Been kind of wanting to do something like this for a while now, and well here we go, for better or worse.

Not sure on what these are called, posts? threads? messages? blogs? Maybe I will look at other people's blogs, and see what they call it, but not tonight. (That's the reason why I put the question mark on my title)

I guess people will want to know basic stuff about me, and the only thing I will say for now, is I am a guy. I 'm just a very private person, and reluctant at this time to say any more at this time.

My team lost today, Pittsburgh, to the Patriots. I used to be such a big football fan, but for the past few years, haven't kept up with it much. Few reasons why, free agency for one. Money isn't everything, but for alot of athletes, it is. They should show just a little more loyalty to a team, and the same goes for a team.
Another reason, and this is the biggy, is I got into computers, and the internet. Talk about a time sink. I spend alot of time on my computer.

Well, I'm kind of curious as to how this will look, and I have other matters I need to attend to, so this is a farewell for now.