Saturday, March 05, 2005

Been thinking.

I kept a little notebook, of my feelings about my ex-girlfriend. Been thinking of posting it, as a separate blog. Or maybe as a .doc. I don't know just yet. It will be alot of work to transcribe it, as it fills almost two (small) notebooks.
One of the reasons why I kept one, was to keep my sanity. It's hard to do a long distance relationship. Something I will never go through again. Just not worth it. One thing that helped the relationship, was I have free long distance.
Another reason, was, if I ever decided to let her read them, it would show her I was thinking of her all the time, and what was going through mind at the time. I thought it would be kind of cool, to share that with her sometime, if I ever shared that with her.
Ah well. We'll see what happens.