Friday, March 04, 2005

How to track a PC anywhere it connects to the Net: ZDNet Australia: News: Security

How to track a PC anywhere it connects to the Net: ZDNet Australia: News: Security

Never thought I would I see the day, that they can track you down, but it looks like they can. Not sure I really like that.
One of the best things about the internet, it allows almost complete anonymity. One of the worst things about the internet, it does the same.
People should be allowed to say what they want, but I tell you what, I have seen some of the rudest things on the internet, because of the anonymity. Just because you have almost total anonymity, does not make it okay to do things you wouldn't do "in real life". (I so hate that term "in real life", someday I will have to rant about that).
I'm a believer in karma though, and it has a way of evening the score.