Sunday, April 10, 2005

The sun just went supernova.

But not in the literal sense. I have gotten back with my ex-girlfriend. I was talking to an old friend of mine, and she was asking me (worried?) if I would get back with her, and I said something along the lines of, anything is possible, just like the sun could go supernova. It's possible, but it's just not going to happen.
But it did.

Feels different too, but not in a bad way. Feels like, almost like we were first together, but not quite. Probably because you can only ever get that feeling once in a relationship. I may try to post more about that later... doing the five minute runs again today, so it's really hard to do this.

I didn't at first want to go back with her, for several reasons. The main one is, she deserves better. I still don't think she believes me on what I said, but it is true. I told her I felt like a loser, and I have nothing to offer her. She vehemently denied that, she said I have myself to offer to her.
In the end, we reconciled, and are back together. So all is well with the world.

She knows about this blog as well, and I think she will come here and read it. I just want to say this to you princess. I love you hun, more then anything in the world. Within you, I lose myself, without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again. =)

Also told her about the 2 notebooks, the journals I had been keeping. I started reading some to her, and she started crying. She wanted to know why I never told her. It is, and will be therapeutic for me to keep them. That's the reason why I kept them, and the reason why I will keep doing them. It keeps my sanity. As for not telling her, no "big" reason really. Kind of felt like she wouldn't be happy about it, or would want to know what I had written in them daily. I think I mentioned it elsewhere in my blog. Ahhh, here it is, took me a few minutes to find.

Went to take a shower this morning, and I went to check my nursery. Wow, the first thing I noticed, was the onion smell! Boy, are they growing! Can't wait til I put them outside, and see how they do out there. Just need to till the land first, which I am so not looking forward in doing. (Does that make sense?)