Friday, February 10, 2006

Knuckle cracking.

Been trying for the past few months to stop cracking my knuckles, and while I have had some success, it hasn't been 100% successful.
So, my girlfriend asked me again to stop (it was my idea to stop, she's helping me stop), and said if she can stop doing cracking her back, I can stop cracking my knuckles. So, instead of just stopping myself from cracking my knuckles, I am stopping myself from cracking everything, knees, toes, elbows, etc.
Seems to be working alot better, but we shall see. Accidently cracked them a couple of times, and once on purpose... just had to that one time, but other then that, I have been doing well.
My knuckles are a little stiff though, from not cracking them I'm sure. My body is used to me doing that, seeing as I have been doing that for about, to many years for me to remember when I started.